Lebreton Flats

1962
2015
Former light industrial building located at 49 Booth Street in Lebreton Flats, Ottawa
Future temporary park planned by the NCC.
sources
City of Ottawa
Title: Untitled. Reference number: CA020822
We gave it a
-5
The NCC expropriated and let Lebreton Flats sits empty for 50 years.
Visitors's vote
-3.0
72 votes
Vote here
  • -5
  • -3
  • 0
  • +3
  • +5
better
now
better
before
The 49 Booth Street in Lebreton Flats was occupied by a light industrial building, probably a production centre for the J.H. Connor & Son washing machines if we relate to the advertisement on the North side of the building.Booth Street is currently under massive redesign to host the new LRT...
Read more >>
1962
2015
Former building at 675 Wellington Street at Lebreton Flats in Ottawa in 1962
Widening of Albert Street in Lebreton Flats in 2015.
sources
City of Ottawa
Title: Untitled. Reference number: CA021010
We gave it a
-5
The NCC expropriated and let Lebreton Flats sits empty for 50 years.
Visitors's vote
-3.9
97 votes
Vote here
  • -5
  • -3
  • 0
  • +3
  • +5
better
now
better
before
The former 3-story building that occupied the 675 Wellington Street in Ottawa was the next door neighbour of Denis Ranger Drug Store at the corner of Booth and Wellington. ...
1894
2012
Map of LeBreton Flats
LeBreton Flats in 2012
Title: Untitled. Reference number: No reference number provided.
We gave it a
-5
The NCC expropriated and let Lebreton Flats sits empty for 50 years.
Visitors's vote
-2.5
41 votes
Vote here
  • -5
  • -3
  • 0
  • +3
  • +5
better
now
better
before
LeBreton Flats had it rough.  First, it was devasted by the 1900 fire. Around 60 years later, it was demolished a second time after massive expropriation authorized by the NCC.  The NCC sat on this empty piece of land for nearly fifty years.Finally, in 2005, the LeBreton Flats received the...
Read more >>
1962
2015
Former 165 Booth Street in Lebreton Flats in Ottawa in 1962
Former 165 Booth Street in Lebreton Flats in Ottawa in 1962
sources
City of Ottawa
Title: Untitled. Reference number: CA021054
We gave it a
-5
The NCC expropriated and let Lebreton Flats sits empty for 50 years.
Visitors's vote
-3.4
66 votes
Vote here
  • -5
  • -3
  • 0
  • +3
  • +5
better
now
better
before
The form Glover's Grocery & Meat Market was located at the South-East corner of  Booth and Wellington Street.  The church on the left-hand side on the photo is the Église unie Saint-Marc that was located on Wellington Street up until 1965 when it had to move and relocate at the...
Read more >>
x close

Stay Updated!

Receive an email everytime we publish a new comparison.








submit

ps. don't worry, we keep your email for ourself.